Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

A study tip
Posted by Raznor

Let's say your in a math class, and you're about to be tested on what the teacher has repeatedly told you is the most difficult subject covered in this class. The teacher informs you that there will be a particularly difficult question on the test, but informs you it will be exactly one of the three he went over during a lecture, so that although you don't know for certain what the question will be, you know the answer is in your notes, and exactly where it is. What do you do?

If you said "read my notes and be sure I know how to do the exact problem the teacher told me would be on my test," please talk to my students.

End rant. Grading is painful at times.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice lonley blog loser!!! Owed you one!! HA ha!

5/30/2006 6:17 PM  
Blogger Raznor said...

Wow, way to leave a semi-literate post on a post at the bottom of the page that will not be on the main page much longer. I soo got burned.

Dumbass.

5/31/2006 4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home