Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So, Raznor, about that blog against heteronormativity post
Posted by Raznor

Oy, what a busy week.

So I'm in Portland now. The kindly Ampersand is letting me crash in his house whilst I visit the ol' alma mater for the weekend of revelry and debauchery that is Renn Fayre. Hurray for that.

I did intend to get a post written Sunday afternoon. Seriously. But leaving town on Wednesday has the drawback of requiring that everything I need to get done for the week gets done before wednesday. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday were my days in grading hell, and that was only one of my tasks.

So anyway, no post yet. I do intend to get this one written. Seriously. But soon. Soon . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home