Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

To be fair . . .
Posted by Raznor

So, as you gather from Ross's last post, he wrote the script for a movie that turned out to suck balls. It wasn't the first time, and it won't be the last time. But to his credit, for Wild Things 3 there were, shall we say, extenuating circumstances.

Let me set the stage. So I've graduated from college, and I'm heading south to LA, to spend a few days in Ross's apartment before the two of us fly off to Europe for a kick ass, 5-week Europe trip.

I arrive on Thursday, on Monday afternoon, we fly from LAX to Amsterdam. Perfect, right, a few days to relax and finish up packing. Or is it . . .

'Cos Ross wasn't spending that time packing. [Update: Ross requested I remove what I originally wrote in this paragraph, and I respect his wishes. Suffice to say, he was called in and spent the majority of the weekend preceding our trip on rewrites. As a friend of ours who works as a location manager said, "If you want work in this town, get a plane ticket."]

So, yeah, Wild Things 3 turned out to suck. But hey, what do you expect.

And while we're at it, let's just agree to pretend that Alien Lockdown and Marines were just never made, hm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home