Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Taking a break from the news
Posted by Raznor

Last night's Daily Show coverage of the Terry Schiavo case, although hilarious, has left me pissed off. Especially the moment of Zen, where we see Tom "I am above God" DeLay ruthlessly smearing a private citizen. And Bush, who couldn't leave his fucking Crawford ranch for a tsunami, leaves to force this woman to continue her painful existence.

Oh, and I have to disagree with my brother on this one. The only similarity this has to the pro-life argument is it's ignoring all science in order to intrude on yet another woman's body.

In any case, I'm spent. I can't spent another minute reading this stuff before going into outrage overload. So I'll take the day off, play some Warcraft III, and relax.

If you want to read about the whole Terri Schiavo thing, I recommend heading over to Alas, A Blog start from the top and read all the way to the bottom. Or vice versa, if you dig chronological order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home