Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Thursday, March 24, 2005


SEX AND VIOLINS
posted by the bekka


And boy, can she cook! Posted by Hello

So, I'm a fiddler, and I'm always looking for paraphenalia on Ebay. When I came across this pic, I had to post it. This model doesn't have the slightest clue how to hold a violin (I don't know if a non-violinist can tell that, but just looking at how she's holding her right hand makes me wince). Most people who sell musical instruments on Ebay are content with simply displaying a picture of said instrument. But this seller must have thought, "sex appeal - that sells!" And he got the hottest Russian mail-order bride he could find to pose with his instrument.

However, if that's the case, wouldn't you want to make "Alma" (which is apparently her name) look as hot as possible? Or at least use a picture where she's not in mid-blink? And a background that doesn't look like the inside of a bomb shelter?

Okay, maybe I'm being nit-picky. This guy is trying his best, and I shouldn't make fun of that.

But then why does it feel so good?

(Suddenly interested in learning to play the hot chick...er...I mean...violin?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38108&item=7308857466&rd=1#ebayphotohosting)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home