Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A Couple of Thoughts From the Prodigal Blogger
Posted by Ross

So it's been a while since last I posted. Both grandmas died last month, which was hard and just pretty much sucked. And then I was up in Flagstaff participating in this Authors in School thing that was set up by my high school creative writing teacher, you know, because I'm a writer and all. I'm looking forward to getting back into my routine and hoping all the seniors still in my life stick around for a little while longer.

Anyway, so in light of anything topical to say, here's a couple of thoughts I had recently that I wrote in my journal:

- Our parents soothe us and make us feel safe when we're children. But what soothes us and makes us feel safe when we're adults? God, government and goods.

- The reason the quality of entertainment is so bad is because of the vast sampling of our population that's emotionally crippled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home