Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Day before Friday meme
Posted by Raznor

Well, I missed the friday random ten last week, so I thought I'd make up for it by doing it a day early this week. Remember here's what you do:

1)Get an mp3 player or some software to play mp3s.
2)Put it on random play.
3)List the first ten songs.

So here goes nothing.

1.) "Personal Jesus"- Johnny Cash (from his last album)
2.) "Hypnotize" - White Stripes
3.) "Sister Luck" - Black Crowes
4.) "Showbiz" - Muse (the live version from Hullaballoo, this and "Escape" are perhaps my favorite tracks from Showbiz)
5.) "Sing for Absolution" - Muse (again. I'm always kinda disappointed when doing this gives me two songs by the same artist in a row)
6.) "Lola (Instrumental)" - The Kinks (the popular transvestite love song in new and improved "instrumental" form - from Percy)
7.) "Burndt Jam" - Weezer
8.) "Stop the Train" - Bob Marley
9.) "Last Dead Mouse" - Mighty Mighty BossToneS
10.) "Just Another" - Pete Yorn

And there you go, have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home