Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Lauren: The world's most awesome spreader of memes
Posted by Raznor

(Quick note: I can't believe how many times I've spelled it Lauryn, what's up with me)

This comes from Feministe of course:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don’t search around and look for the “coolest” book you can find. Do what’s actually next to you.


So I grabbed A Guide to LaTeX by Helmut Kopka and Patrick W Daly (note that's the text writing software used by mathematicians, not the material used in condoms):

LaTeX normally sets the upper case Greek letters in Roman (upright) type within a mathematical formula


Wow, I really am a nerd, aren't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home