Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Friday, January 28, 2005

Friday Random Ten
Posted by Raznor

Lauryn has taken up leadership of the great tradition started by Roxanne, wherein you fire up the mp3 player, put it on random, and list the first 10 songs. I know that last time I posted 20, but in the interest of tradition, I shall for now and the future limit myself to 10. So without further ado, enjoy.

1.)"Shvarts Un Vays"- The Klezmatics (always nice to start off with some good ol' fashioned Klezmer)
2.) "I am the Bullgod"- Kid Rock (yes I know he's an asshole, but Devil Without a Cause is a fun album. Deal with it)
3.) "Give and Take"- Seatbelts (like last time, this is still Yoko Kanno, from Cowboy Bebop soundtrack)
4.) "Nothing Came Out"- The Moldy Peaches (like Lauryn, nothing like having some underground-ish band to show how cool I am)
5.) "Don't Know How To Party" - Mighty Mighty BossToneS (can't think of a parenthetical comment, so I'll ironically parenthetically comment on my lack of parenthetical comment - sort of a meta-parenthetical comment)
6.) "Rhymin and Stealin"- Beastie Boys (something old school to show I'm still with it)
7.)"Purim"- Andy Statman Quartet (wow, 2 Klezmer songs in a random list of 10, ain't that nuts?)
8.)"Iris"- LIVE (perhaps my favorite LIVE song, in fact)
9.)"Electioneering"- Radiohead (You know, I've always liked the track "Fitter, Happier" because of how well it leads into this song)
10.) "Stormy Sky"- The Kinks (I'm glad that I once again have a Kinks song on the list)

Well, there you go. Hope you enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home