Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Monday, January 24, 2005

Music list

Last week I was following the lead of Lauryn, Roxanne, and a few other bloggers (I know I saw it elsewhere) I tried making a list of the first ten songs that come on after putting my Windows Media Player on random play. Unsatisfied with the first ten songs that came out, I added 5 more, and just by chance my list ended (quite awesomely I should add) with "Why Don't We Do It in the Road". But then there was an error when I tried publishing and I lost it. So now I'm attempting it again. Here's how Roxanne explains da rules:

1. Fire up your IPOD, MP3 or other digital music player
2. Set to random or shuffle
3. List the first ten songs


Except I shall list the first 20 songs (my laptop music collection is quite extensive), 'cos posting more songs makes the list more fun (for me that is, and that's all that matters). So here goes:

1.) "Wiser Time"- The Black Crowes
2.) "Dirty Blvd."- Lou Reed
3.) "By Your Side"- Default
4.) "Riot On Broad Street"- Mighty Mighty BossToneS
5.) "Up There"- Satan (From South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut)
6.)"Call Me Call Me(live)"- Seatbelts (actually Yoko Kanno, from the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack)
7.)"So Right"- Dave Matthews Band
8.)"Smile"- Remy Zero
9.)"Expecting"- White Stripes
10.)"Easy Way Out"- Elliott Smith
11.)"The Beautiful Occupation"- Travis
12.)"The Downward Spiral"- Nine Inch Nails
13.)"Rule By Secrecy"- MUSE
14.)"Micro Cuts"- MUSE
15.)"Changes" - 3 Doors Down
16.)"Alice"- Tom Waits
17.)"On the Outside"- The Kinks
18.)"A Punchup at a Wedding"- Radiohead
19.)"Poor Edward"- Tom Waits
20.)"Shooting Star"- Elliott Smith

And there you go. For the record this took nearly two hours to complete, but I'm quite satisfied with it. I'm even copying the whole thing now in case blogger fucks up on me again. Here's hopin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home