Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Sorry posting's been down

Besides being busy, there's the postseason to worry about. But over this week and next, I think I'll break up the Clausewitz post into a series of posts to analyze our situation in Iraq. From over here thousands of miles away.

In the meanwhile, Sosa hit a two-run homerun to send the Cubs/Marlins game into extra innings. I'll probably get to part one of that Clausewitz later tonight.

But e-mail me if you have an extreme interest in these series posts on Iraq. It's been a while since I've gotten e-mail from my readers (besides Mom, thanks Mom). I guess I could add a comments section, but that would take some effort, and I'm afraid that it'll just be depressing if no one bothers to write them. At least without the comments I can take solace in the uncertainty.

Update: And Cubs lose 9-8 after 11 innings. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home