Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Saturday, October 04, 2003

Okay, that's it I'm done

I'm sure you've heard about about Schwarzenegger's gropetacular past, and of course, this:

ABCNEWS obtained a copy of an unpublished book proposal with quotes from a verbatim transcript of an interview Schwarzenegger gave in 1975 while making the film Pumping Iron.

Asked who his heroes are, he answered, "I admired Hitler, for instance, because he came from being a little man with almost no formal education, up to power. I admire him for being such a good public speaker and for what he did with it."

He is quoted as saying he wished he could have an experience, "like Hitler in the Nuremberg stadium. And have all those people scream at you and just being total agreement whatever you say."


Listen, when life starts resembling Kids in the Hall sketches, that's when I step out the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home