Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Longer posts to come

I don't think I'll be able to post long commentary today. I have a problem set due to tomorrow and a lot of Clausewitz to read, plus continued research in prep of my thesis. Still, reading Clausewitz gave me an idea for a new lengthy post on a Clausewitzian perspective on the Iraq conflict, which sort of expands some of the thoughts I posted here. I know there are enough of my readers who enjoy my longer commentary to make it worthwhile.

In the meanwhile, right now the Twins are leading the Yankees 3-0 in the bottom of the seventh of game one of the ALDS. I'm just hoping for a Chicago/Boston World Series. That would totally make up for the fact that the Diamondbacks missed the playoffs this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home