Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Random Ten

Posted by Raznor

You know the rules, and the so on. Jill's got her list, minus the random part, but I'm attempting to get back into the FRT groove, so I'll stay as random as iTunes permits me to be. So here's the list:

1) "Bewilderbeast" - Badly Drawn Boy (I grow to like BDB more and more as time goes on. Just enjoyable stuff)
2) "Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen" - Ren and Stimpy (probably my favorite moment from the entire Ren and Stimpy series)
3) "This is Not" - Blonde Redhead
4) "Red Rain" - White Stripes (I"t's a great song, but this is the second time this song came up in a FRT - just how random is iTunes random shuffle, I wonder?)
5) "It Takes All Kinds " - 8889 (This is from an excellent Elliott Smith tribute album that I would recommend to anyone reading this)
6) "Long as I Can See the LIght" - Credence Clearwater Revival
7) "Because It's Midnite" - Limozeen
8) "Nite Becomes Day" - Citizen Cope (hmm two "nite" songs in a row, interesting)
9) "The Big Battle" - Johnny Cash
10) "The Engine Driver" - The Decemberists

And there you go. Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home