Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Arbitrary But Fun Friday
Posted by Raznor

Over at Pandagon, Amanda Marcotte asks the following question:

If you could ban one movie cliche from movies forever, on the pain of the director’s execution or at least banishment from making any movies ever again, what would it be?


This is tough for me - Amanda Marcotte says the cliche of "I love you so please don't get on that plane," but that only reminds me of one of my favorite sequences from Clone High, so I'm reluctant to agree. Mostly I just want to ban Michael Bay and Chris Columbus from ever making movies again, but can't think of a golden cliche that would allow me to do away with both.

I think I'll just say thin male comedian in overweight woman suit. I mean, Big Momma's House II? No. Just no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home