Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Thursday, March 18, 2004

It's still Spriiiiiiing Break

Hey, been a busy and productive and relaxing week here in Flagstaff. I got what I wanted to get done on my thesis and then some. But as I said, very little internet access. I have, however, rebanned bill a couple times, so now I thought I'd post random things that go on.

First off, you have to see this where Rummy is caught in a lie on camera. It would be funnier if he weren't so powerful.

Also, via August Pollak, Josh Marshall has a great analogy for the Bush administration:

I've always been strict about keeping four-letter words off this site. So I apologize for the graphic nature of this analogy. But this is like I come back to my office to find my new employee has taken a crap right on my desk.
Puzzledly and not happy, I say, "What, umm ... what happened here?"

To which he replies, "There you go again, always focusing on the past, how this or that could have been done differently, when what's really important is the future, how we deal with this and other challenges we're going to face."

To which I would reply, "No. The future is exactly what I'm thinking about. And that's why you're fired. Because in the future I can't afford to have anyone working here who craps on my desk, and then when I confront them about it all they can do is dodge responsibility with moronic excuses and try to put the blame on me for asking what the hell is going on."

These guys should be fired too.


And speaking of August, his latest comic is hilarious. Check it out.

And while you're at it, don't forget to check out the One Hundredth Strong Bad E-mail. It's in widescreen.

Well, that's all for now. I don't want to comment on Spain, nor the insanity therein yet, nor on the one-year anniversary of Operation Bush Hubris, because frankly I'm not up-to-date on all the info as of this moment. I'll be back in Portland this Saturday. We'll see if I have time to post before then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home