Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Friday, March 12, 2004

It's Spriiiing Break

I'm heading back home to Flagstaff tomorrow. Internet connection will be minimal to nonexistent, since I just cancelled my MSN subscription. (Hate MSN, soooooo much) But I'll see if I can't find the time to post now and again.

Oh, and for my readers in Portland, especially those of you who haven't visited Reed's beautiful campus (that means you Kevin) do try to come visit it in the next couple weeks. I noticed today that the cherry blossoms have started to bloom in Eliot Circle, when they are in full bloom it really is a site to see. This is my favorite time of year on campus. It seems that the landscaping is perfectly planned so something new blooms every week.

Anyway, time to get back to packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home