Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

No, Xupiter, fuck YOU!

I have no idea how this happened, but apparently there's some search engine called xupiter.com that installed itself into my computer, so that whenever I try accessing a webpage that isn't up, it switches to the Xupiter search engine and puts up a pop-up ad. Yeah, that's exactly what I want there, let's have popup ads that randomly cause my internet explorer browser freeze up.

Anyway, is there anyone reading this, whether I know you or not, who knows how I can get this software, which, by the way, I never agreed to have installed into my computer, uninstalled? Just e-mail me here.

Also, I still urge you to e-mail me if you have any comments/reactions to stuff on this page.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home