Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

This CAN'T be real, can it?

August links to this site which asks its readers, to, well read this:

Recently, our family watched as our nation chose a president. Now that George W. Bush is in, I can only hope and pray that the scandals that happened to President Clinton will not happen to him. George W. Bush is a believer and carries our Father’s reputation in the actions he takes. (I can only wish we had been doing this for President Clinton.)

It is because our heavenly Father is jealous for his glory (Exodus 20:5) that I write to you.

Recently I have felt the Lord speak to me (remember, I’m a conservative Presbyterian, I rarely use those words) that our President needs someone fasting for him every day in the office for his holiness. This will not only cover him through our prayers and fasting, but also give him encouragement (and accountability) knowing that there is someone (and hopefully multitudes) fasting for him each day.

I mean, in my assumption that people are overall rational beings, I figured this was a joke, like the whole General JC Christian thing, but I can't find anything on the site that is so blatantly ridiculous as to say, "man, this is such a total joke. I can't believe you actually fell for it."

So in contrast to the Christian dogmatist bullshit offered by this site, I ask my readers to join me in the following prayer:

Ahem.

God help us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home