Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Friday, February 16, 2007

FR to da T

Posted by Raznor

It really feels like spring today. I'm sitting in a cafe in the U District in Seattle and the door's open and just a really nice day which puts me in a nice good mood.

Anyway, here's the Friday Random Ten:

1) "Oh Well" - Fiona Apple
2) "Mama" - My Chemical Romance
3) "Days Like This Keep Me Warm" - The Polyphonic Spree
4) "Trap Door" - Heatmiser
5) "What You Meant" - Franz Ferdinand
6) "Splendid Isolation" - Pete Yorn
7) "Matinee Idol" - Rufus Wainwright
8) "The Engine Driver" - The Decemberists
9) "If There's Love" - Citizen Cope
10) "Carlos (Don't Let It Go To Your Head) (Live)" - Pete Yorn

Speaking of Pete Yorn, I got the pleasure of seeing him in concert this past weekend. It was my third time seeing Yorn live, and by far the best I've ever seen him.

Anyway, here's his music video for "For Us".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home