Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Holy Fuck- Muse is the fucking rockingest band ever!

Posted by Raznor

So I just saw Muse perform here in Seattle. Greatest concert I've been to in my life. They didn't play Citizen Erased, which is my favorite Muse song, but still incredible. The concert finished with a great performance of Knights of Cydonia.

Here's the playlist they did. I'm doing this from memory:

Main set:
1. Take a Bow
2. Hysteria
3. New Born
4. Butterflies and Hurricanes
5. Map of the Problematique
6. Muscle Museum
7. Starlight
8. Time is Running Out
9. Invincible
10. Bliss
11. Stockholm Syndrome
12. Plug In Baby
13. Supermassive Black Hole

Encore Set:
1. Apocalypse Please
2. Feeling Good
3. Knights of Cydonia

1 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

That video rules! Makes me want to write a futuristic martial arts western.

10/05/2006 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home