Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Monday, April 12, 2004

Third Reich Humor Part VI - Meta-humor and Other Fun

I really don't have the time or energy to relegate tons of background historical information, so I thought I'd just give you a couple of fun jokes that don't require a few paragraphs of explanation:

Two men in a streetcar are making strange hand movements under their coats. "Hey, look at those two, " says a passenger to his companion. "What are they up to?" "Oh, I know them, they're deaf mutes; and they're telling political jokes."

However much he tried, Hitler's barber couldn't prevent the strand of hair from falling over the Führer's forehead, making him resemble a waiter. "My hair is hard to manage," said Hitler. The barber replied:"There's a good remedy for that, my Führer. Just allow freedom of the press again, and you'll see how your hair stands on end!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home