Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Going back to Reed tomorrow

As such expect much more blogging as I get faster internet access, but before I get bogged down with thesis and classes. Plus most of my grad apps are in so take that, fate!

August's got a new cartoon out and it is quite funny. I particularly like his Howard Dean parody in the last panel. But unlike most, I rather liked his rallying cry after "losing" the Iowa Caucus. I don't know what else he was supposed to say besides "fuck third, I'm still fighting for this."

And of course in other news, D-backs got Robby Alomar, who should be the perfect stopgag before Scott Hairston comes up. I still have high hopes for the 2004 baseball season. My hopes for the year is that the Diamondbacks win the World Series two weeks before Bush is finally kicked out of the White House as I watch from my apartment in Berkeley. We shall see. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home