Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

New Muse single

Anyone who knows me personally will probably know I love Muse, and their website now includes the video for their new single "Time is Running Out" which totally rocks.

Of course, viewing the website, I'm reminded of the difficulties of being a fan of a band from England that receives very little distribution Stateside, in that their upcoming tour will be exclusively in Europe and England. Damn you fate!

Update: Okay, watching the video again, it's not of the same high caliber I'm used to with Muse videos, like for those of Bliss (which seems to be a visual metaphor for Dante's Divine Comedy) or Plug In Baby. But the song itself is brilliant, and shares that brilliant darkness with all of Muse's great love songs. I mean "I want to give you up/ But I'm addicted" and "You will suck the life from me". Those aren't quite lyrics for a happy sing-song type thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home