Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Friday, May 16, 2003

Latest blogs I'm getting into

Atrios is always linking to Counterspin Central, and I'm finding it to be an enjoyable blog that I've been checking daily. Plus it's maintained by someone whose internet name is Hesiod Theogeny, so it's like he's going straight after a Reedie's heart. (Ah HUM110, so many memories)

And he's already pretty popular, but Cal Pundit is a pretty good centrist Democrat mind, plus a good writer. Even if he is a Lakers fan. But then so is my brother, and my brother does kick ass, so there.

It takes some time for me to get into a new blog, blogging is a pretty personal thing, and it's the individual voices of the bloggers that keeps me reading, so when I add bloggers to my "List o' Blogs" it says a lot of their whole blogging ability.

Of course none compare with this totally awesome blog I found. You should totally go check it out, like all the time. And give the blogger lots of money. Somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home