Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Thursday, May 15, 2003

My God, how good could that song possibly be?

Someone has been listening to "God Gave Rock And Roll To You" for the past half hour, loudly, occasionally singing off-key. And I've determined that that song sucks a lot. I mean a lot. It's the same tune over and over, and maybe that's good for the three-four minute duration of the song, but when repeated several times is annoying as hell. Right now, the remedy I'm using is listening to "Let Down" by Radiohead sufficiently loud enough to drown it out. Hope people like Radiohead. Although it is a much, much more interesting melody.

Update: And if you're unconvinced that the song "Let Down" doesn't sufficiently roxorz, here's a sample lyric:

One day,
I am gonna grow wings
A chemical reaction


Does that not blow your mind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home