Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Thursday, May 08, 2003

Damn Liberal Media

Here's an interesting article by Kyle Williams:

As I was walking through Barnes and Noble earlier this week, I noticed a book by Nation columnist Eric Alterman, titled "What Liberal Media?" I picked it up but quickly put it back down. I'm sure Mr. Alterman is very sharp and intelligent, but I can't imagine anything refuting media bias, considering that organizations like the Media Research Center and many authors like Bernard Goldberg have documented this as a fact.


He then goes on to give some examples and then finishes with this kicker:

These two examples of journalists failing to report the truth are disgusting. I wonder how Mr. Alterman would respond. (emphasis mine)


You know, maybe he'd learn how Mr. Alterman would respond if he would, like, read the book!

I wouldn't get away with something so sloppy as refuting something I haven't read if I was writing an essay for class. I don't see why Mr. Williams should be treated differently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home