Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Sunday, March 23, 2003

Time to stop the procrastination

Listening to Ben Folds Live and trying to get to work. I spent all of spring break vegging, and now I have to get back into the whole massive coursework routine. Oh well, let's hope for the best. I found a computer on the Reed network that had Clone High on it, so I've been watching that and it's one of the funniest cartoons I've ever seen. But now that I've watched all those cartoons on my computer, I think I might be able to actually get work done. I've got about maybe two or three chapters of my novella I want to get written by Tuesday, plus other stuff. Oh, and anyone who isn't a parent or brother of mine who wants a copy of this latest draft, feel free to e-mail me and let me know, and I'll send it your way as an attachment. Okay, now time to start actual work. And it's not even midnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home