Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Thursday, March 13, 2003

E-mail reminder time

Once again, since I don't know how to put my e-mail address as a permanent link on this blog (probably I'd have to pay money to add that feature) I'll remind people to e-mail me with comments, questions, angry letters, or you can just send me money. It's all good.

And I definitely urge anyone who doesn't know me to e-mail me. Don't get me wrong, people I know (Mom, Emily, Alina) I appreciate your e-mail compliments and so on, they fill me with glee. But if someone who I don't know were to e-mail me about this blog, why I'd have no choice but to dance a merry little jig.

Update: Consider the jig danced. I got an e-mail from one Amp, who's blog should be checked out by my readers. He gave me some technical help, and I am currently working on adding a permanent e-mail link to this site, so that I won't have to keep posting these E-mail reminders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home