Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Virtual March on Washington

I'm calling Senator Wyden in five minutes. Ah the tension. Then it's Senator Smith five minutes later followed by the White House.

The details on what this is are here.

Update: Just called Wyden. Moving on to Smith.

2nd Update: Senator Smith's office all circuits are busy, so my call can't be connected. This is a good sign. It means things are going well. Now I need to collect myself and get ready to call the White House.

3rd Update: Can't connect to the White House either. I figured as much. Wyden and Smith are only going to be called by people in Oregon, the White House all over the country. But I got my word into Wyden's office. Now I will go eat lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home