Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Sunday, February 16, 2003

Take that, France!

PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- A Pennsylvania lawmaker wants to ban state-owned liquor stores from selling imported French wine and spirits, saying he's fed up with France's opposition to a possible U.S.-led war on Iraq.

State Rep. Steve Barrar, a Republican from Delaware County outside Philadelphia, said he will introduce a resolution this month ordering the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board to prohibit state stores from carrying and selling French booze.


---------------------------------------------

"I even said to my kids I'm not buying french fries, I'm so mad at the French."

Article here via Atrios, who I am convinced is the most amazing blogger in the history of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home