Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

When crazy videos happen to great music

Posted by Raznor

So I went shopping at Target today to pick up some stuff for my apartment, and afterwards, I was already kinda irritated because I hate big box stores in general, and traffic was atrocious, but just as I was getting pissed, suddenly The Killers' "Bones" came on the radio. I tell you, happiest song ever made. You cannot stay angry or sad or whatever when you listen to this one.



Meanwhile, "Supermassive Black Hole" is possibly the best song on the new Muse album, but I've got to say: the video kind of weirds me out.



. . . and it certainly doesn't help that the video makes Matt Bellamy kinda looks like Rene Auberjonois.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home