Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

When all you got is Fox News

Ted Rall gives a damning post about the so-called liberal media:

Still, I have to hand it to the conservatives: they're willing to confront ideas and people they find uncomfortable. Which is a lot more than I can say for the so-called liberal media, which generally has nothing to do with true progressives. I've been listening to Air America for the better part of a month, every day, and have yet to hear them interview anyone to the left of Al Gore. MoveOn.org didn't even invite me to their big shindig in New York City, where I live, a few months back. And I can't even get The Nation to review one of my books.


And this is the actually liberal media we're talking about. Not the bogeyman "liberal media" that's not liberal at all, like New York Times.

The fact that liberals in this country are turning so far to the right should be a concern. I mean, shouldn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home