Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Monday, May 03, 2004

Well, Renn Fayre's over

Now time to prepare for my orals. For which I can't think of anything I can do other than get the ingredients for the tortas I intend to make my orals board.

Anyway, I have to relay to you the most awesome thing about Renn Fayre this year that I could possibly explain to a non-Reedie - The Minibosses! That's right, the Minibosses performed, live, in the quad Saturday afternoon.

For those who don't know, the Minibosses are a rock band, two lead guitars, one bass, and a drummer, who play exclusively music from Nintendo games. Check the link above, and listen to the Megaman 2 music.

Overall, it was a great weekend. I highfived Reed President Colin Diver during thesis parade, and had a bitchin' good time. And, holy shit, I'm graduating in two weeks!

Ahh life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home