Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Back in Portland

Still sad about Elliott Smith. I found the LA Times obituary to be the most well-written and moving that I've read. But then, I've read only three. It's still worth a look.

Meanwhile, Marlins now have two World Championships without a single Division Title in their franchise history. How about that?

Body and Soul has a good post about Wal-Mart paying undocumented workers $2 a day. Go check it out. And never shop at Wal-Mart again. They are pure evil. EEEEVVVIIILLL!

I'm going to post part 2 of the Clausewitz series soon. Probably this week. I think I finally came up with a specific Thesis topic, so things should start settling into place soon. Then I'll be back to studying 20 hours a day. Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home