Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Thursday, May 01, 2003

Stuff over summer and the future of Raznor

There's a million things I want to do over the summer that I'll have time for since I'm not working in classes so much, but I may not get around to if I end up just crashing for three months. There's certain things I need to do, like research grad school programs, and learn to write in LaTeX (a text-writing program), and I will do that. Somewhere lower on my priorities is a revamp of Raznor's Rants, which will likely include a new website like www.raznor.com or raznor.net or something like that, which will be easy, and then maybe a new visual style and a good links page with all sorts of other blogs and cool sites, and maybe have a cool picture of me that was taken in Budapest, hence revealing my incredible sexiness to those who haven't met me (I've gotten two e-mails from people I don't know through this blog, not counting the Nigerian con-e-mail, go me) maybe a comments section, but I fear that that may prove depressing when no one bothers to comment. But we'll see. So stay tuned loyal Raznor readers. Classes are almost done here, and tomorrow starts the weekend long party here at Reed known only as Renn Fayre, so probably very light blogging this weekend, but we'll see, my friends, we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home