Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Thursday, April 24, 2003

And stuff continues to happen

If you don't know about what's happening with Rick Santorum's bigoted remarks head to Atrios, and scroll down. Since my weeklong not saying bad things about people thing has ended, I can say that Santorum is a bigoted, idiot asshole unfit to hold a Senate seat. In other words he's a Republican. (I forgot where I read this, but someone said the big political mistake these people are making is to explicitly state the Republican agenda, I found that amusing)

Don't know if I'll get to much today. I did get Radiohead's The Bends yesterday on sale for $8, so I'm enjoying that. I guess if you want to find stuff, head over to Atrios, Tom, August, Hesiod, Body and Soul among others. And don't forget to check out Mikhaela's latest cartoon. If you haven't just looked through Mikhaela's blog and toons do it, now.

Have fun. I'll see if I post later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home