Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Monday, January 27, 2003

Is anyone reading this?

Do you like it? Do you hate it? Do you have any questions or comments? Do you want to give me lots of money? Are you some sort of typing monkey who stumbled upon this page by chance, since someone gathered a million of you to try to rewrite the works of Shakespeare?

If the answer to any of the above is yes, feel free to e-mail me.

I'm putting a lot of faith in my supposed readership (if it exists) that you won't abuse the fact you now have my e-mail. I recommend just standard ettiquette. And please don't put my name on any spam e-mail lists, or anything like that. If my views offend you that much, it's much simpler to ignore them, it's not like I hold that much sway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home