Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Saturday, January 25, 2003

Wow, I'm so excited!

I created a fake name, address and e-mail, and good news, I'm now a GOP Team leader. My first e-mail from them reads like this:

Thank you for becoming a Team Leader! As a Team Leader, you will play an
integral role in helping President George W. Bush advance his Republican
agenda.

Please visit the link below to activate your team leader profile and begin
building your team. You can also earn unlimited GOPoints, which are
redeemable for Team Leader gear, by completing action items that range
from:

- Writing letters to the editor;
- Contacting your Representatives;
- Registering new Republican voters; and
- Going door-to-door distributing literature.

Most importantly, your grassroots leadership will help ensure that our
country continues to prosper.

On behalf of President Bush, thank you for becoming a Team Leader. We will
be in touch with you shortly.

Sincerely,
Marc Racicot,
Chairman
Republican National Committee

Isn't that exciting? I'll keep you posted on what they send me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home