Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Friday, January 26, 2007

An Anniversary come and gone

Posted by Raznor

So three four years ago last Saturday I posted my very first blog post. Pretty exciting beginning to this humble blog.

I do feel that I have had moderate success with this blog. I'm not sure how much of a readership I've retained but there was a period in there, shortly after starting the blog and before graduating college, where I had some measure of success, in that people I've never met would regularly read my blog. Then of course came the blogger burnout. I don't know what keeps some of these regular bloggers going. So, what modest fame I had was mostly lost. But hey, what the hell. I originally started blogging so that I didn't have to e-mail everyone I knew important news items. Anything beyond that is just icing.

. . . adding - holy crap, four years? Really? Wow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

Dude, you've been blogging longer than we've been mired in the Iraq quagmire!

1/28/2007 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home