Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Let's Do a Friday Random 10

Posted by Raznor

I'm desperately trying to get my Master's thesis finished by the end of next week, so posting will likely continue being light. Then I'll be moving to Seattle in September, so yeah. Busy.

But I thought while I'm working I could still do a FRT, so enjoy. Leave one in comments, those readers who still check by here.

1.) "Don't Ask Me I'm Only the President" - Badly Drawn Boy (how utterly appropriate)
2.) "Heresy" - Nine Inch Nails
3.) "Wonderboy" - Tenacious D
4.) "Back of My Hand" - Rolling Stones
5.) "Lazy Flies" - Beck
6.) "Via Chicago" - Wilco
7.) "Too Much of Anythning" - The Who
8.) "It's Hard to be a Saint in the City" - Bruce Springsteen
9.) "Deep" - Citizen Cope
10.) "Division Day" - Elliott Smith

And there you go. Have fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

1) SWLABR (She Walks Like a Bearded Rainbow) - Cream
2) TVC 15 - David Bowie
3) Oh Well - Fiona Apple
4) Doina Naftule - Itzhak Perlman
5) Clap Your Hands - They Might Be Giants
6) 15 Minutes - The Strokes
7) Heroes and Villains - Brian Wilson
8) Factory Girl - Rolling Stones
9) Borstal Boys - Faces
10) Hatred (A Duet) - The Kinks

7/28/2006 7:25 PM  
Blogger the Bekka said...

A slightly biased 10 from my iTunes, considering I have TMBG's entire repertoire on there and yet it selected two Badly Drawn Boys and two Warren Zevons (and two Brian Wilsons), but not a TMBG in sight! It's a conspiracy, I tells ya!

1. Golden Feather - Robbie Robertson and the Red Road Ensemble
2. Child is the father of the man - Brian Wilson
3. Rub Me Raw - Warren Zevon
4. Sloop John B - The Beach Boys
5. Portions for foxes - Rilo Kiley
6. Logic of a friend - Badly Drawn Boy
7. E-Pro - Beck
8. Happiness - Lifesavas (from "To Elliot from Portland")
9. The Rest of the Night - Warren Zevon
10. Dead Duck - Badly Drawn Boy

7/29/2006 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home