Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Friday, November 05, 2004

Okay Bill, or whoever, this has gone far enough

I received this e-mail from E-Bay:

Dear eBay member,

You have received this email because you or someone else had used your identity to make false purchases on eBay. For security reasons, we are required to open an investigation on this matter. We treat online fraud seriously and all cases which cannot be resolved between eBay and the other involved party are forwarded for further investigations to the proper authorities. To speed up this process, you are required to verify your personal information against the eBay account registration data we have on file by following the link below.


Of course, I don't even have an account with E-Bay, never have. The fact that this e-mail was sent to my blog e-mail account means this account was opened in retaliation.

Filling out guestbooks is one thing, actual fraud is another. I sent them as much information as I could on you, I hope it's enough.

I don't see what you think you're accomplishing by fighting me, but I've had enough of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home