Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Monday, July 19, 2004

Tucker Carlson: total asshole
 
Tucker Carlson, from reading about him in Franken's book and other places, strikes me as a person who isn't actually an asshole, but he plays one on TV.  The problem is that whereas when Larry David, for instance, plays an asshole it's comedy gold, Tucker Carlson damages our national discourse with his bullshit right-wing garbage that spews from his mouth without thought.  Still, for me I've usually been able to ignore him and leave him be.
 
But then he crosses a line.

I think August puts it best when he says that Tucker Carlson is now officially a worthless piece of shit. I'd like to offer my congratulations to Mr. Carlson for the promotion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home