Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Valentine's day thoughts

Well, I had plans tonight, but my ride bailed out. (you know who you are, grrr) Anyway, still have hope to do something tonight. In the meanwhile, I'm working on my thesis, and that's okay, because it's due in just over two months and all and need to get work done.

But I just received an e-mail from someone named Cigdem Alley, which I'm a bit ambivalent about responding to in e-mail, and I assume was sent by following the link at this blog, wishing me well, what with being single on valentine's day. So I thought I'd send out my reply in this more open forum and say, thank you Cigdem. You have officially just made my night.

And besides, how can I stay cynical or sad when looking at all the love in the photos in the post below.

Anyway, back to work. I'll hopefully be doing something fun soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home