Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Raznor grad school update

So far I've been rejected by MIT and UCLA and still haven't heard back from Berkeley. Oh well, there's still hope.

Update: Also rejected from University of Chicago.

You know the funny thing is when I was applying to colleges, I was rejected from all but my top choice (and NAU, which was my backup). Maybe at the very least history will repeat itself here. Or if not that, hopefully I'll at least get into UCSD.

Still waiting.

Somewhat disappointing update: Well, it's not going to be Berkeley. Oh well, I should have known. The letter I got said they had to cut admissions down to 60% due to budget constraints, and had over 400 applicants for 25 graduate positions. C'est la vie, right? So I don't take it personally, and my fairly mediocre GRE Subject test didn't help much either.

There's still UC San Diego. And three other schools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home