Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Sunday, November 30, 2003

Still busy as hell

So I went to Vegas for Thanksgiving. It was fun. The first night I made $30 on Roulette and lost it and more the following two nights. I thought I had developed a perfect strategy, but then recalculated and realized the expected return was still negative. I've heard the only Vegas game with an expected positive return if played right is Video Poker, or Blackjack, but only if you count the cards in the latter. Anyway . . .

So besides the slew of other work stuff I have to do, there's the matter that my application to Berkeley is due monday, so you can bet I'm busy as a monkey on a tuesday. (yes, monkeys are in fact busy on tuesdays, stop pestering me) I mean, there's plenty of other blogs out there while waiting for your next Raznor fix. August has always been one of my favorites, and of course there's Ampersand, where I'm posting comments when I'm procrastinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home