Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Pure Evil Incarnate

This via Hesiod:

A Fairbanks [Alaska] man was arrested on accusations that he confronted anti-war protesters and kicked a puppy belonging to one of them.


That's right, he kicked a puppy!!!!!! How can you be such a violent asshole as to actually physically kick a puppy.

I mean, seriously, when I want to humorously and satirically mention how evil someone is, I usually mention one or more of three things, nun-beating, puppy-kicking and shaking hands with Robo-Hitler. So far there's this asshole who kicks puppies, we know Senate Majority Leader kills kittens. I dunno, but if I were a nun, I'd stay away from Republicans, especially if you have no desire to meet Robo-Hitler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home