Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Friday, September 19, 2003

In search of better Announcers

Derek Zumsteg's latest article is a must read. Especially if you're my mom, who hates D-backs announcers Thom Brennamen and Steve Lyons with an intense fiery passion.

This doesn't have much to do with the rest of the article, but the opening paragraph is hilarious:

I'm late this week, I know. This season I've been taking notes on all the drugs I was supposed to ask my doctor about, and Monday I asked my doctor about them all. I only now got out of his office and let me tell you: If you're suffering from social anxiety disorder, taking a drug that causes vomiting, diarrhea, and acne among its other side effects seems kind of counter-productive. But I'm no doctor.


Oh, and the above link may not work if you don't have a premium subscription to BP Online, so in that case, just head to the the main page and click on the Breaking Balls article in question in the right column. (I never link to BP articles that aren't available without a premium subscription).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home