Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Thursday, July 03, 2003

Cost of War

I've added a Cost of War counter to this blog. Check out their site.

It's been a while since I've received e-mail in relation to this blog. I blame the fact that I'm back home so not continuously connected to a fast internet connection so posting has been pretty scarce, unfortunately. Still, I'm going to ask for a little e-mail survey as to this. Do you like the counter, or is it an aesthetic nightmare? I'm dying to know. Frankly I want to add some pizzazz to this blog, make it look all cool and not just black lettering on a white post. This is sort of a first step.

Update: Having fun with the counter, in Portland, as teachers are agreeing to be unpaid for two weeks due to budget constraints, the amount of money that the city of Portland has given to Operation Iraqi Conquest could, at the writing of this, pay a year's salary to 1719 teachers.

Excuse me as I beat my head against the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home