Raznor's Rants

Costarring Raznor's reality-based friends!

Monday, May 12, 2003

Argh!

I just learned that my theater final paper, that I thought was due on wednesday, was due half an hour ago in theory, but due before tomorrow morning in practice. As such right now I'm frantically trying to get it written. It won't be too hard, fortunately, and I have no doubt that I'll be able to finish it in say 3 hours, still, whereas my plan was to do some light to medium blogging tonight as I casually got started on this paper, now, my plans involve doing no blogging, and sitting at my computer until this is done so I can get to bed and get enough sleep before a 9 am history final tomorrow. Damn you cruel fate.

So, yeah, probably won't be much more blogging today. Sorry, Raznor fans.

Update: I'm done. Ha ha ha. Choke on that fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home